360 Excavator Training Course
Excavator 360° Tracked
CPCS Code A59 – Above 10 tonnes
CPCS Code A58 – Below 10 Tonnes
Who Should attend?
New potential operators, existing operators who havent recieved any training or qualification and experienced operators requiring refresher training.
This course will give candidates site environment training and assessment
towards a Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) Red Trained Operator card.
The course also covers training on the safe use of quick hitches which is backed by a construction skills academy certificate.
Successful candidates will gain knowledge and skills in:
• Operating the excavator safely and productively
• Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
• Siting the machine safely and efficiently
• Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
• The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
• All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the
• How to interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
• What routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and
how to carry them out
• Working to levels with the aid of laser equipment
Candidates will gain qualification/certification in:
• CPCS Red Trained Operator card (on successful completion of CPCS
This is a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practicals.
Candidates will be assessed through theory and practical tests.
Candidates must have passed a CSCS Operative’s Level Health & Safety
Test before attending this course.
Further qualifications include a Level 2 NVQ, which leads to a CPCS Blue
Competent Operator card.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
01695 725545 for price and booking